The Art of The Deal
September 23, 2017
March 2, 2017
Made in America
February 14, 2017
Table of Contents
1. Talk to people to get a gut feeling about the market, then trust your instincts to make a decision.
2. Thinking big allows you to be a lot more successful without doing a lot more work.
3. Being bold, controversial and confrontational will force people to pay attention to you.
4. Don’t endlessly debate negative criticism, instead smoothly shift attention to something positive.
5. To get the upper hand in deals, make the other person believe you have what they secretly want.
6. When selling premium products to wealthy buyers, it’s about status, exclusivity and having the best.
7. Watch where every penny goes because “soon those pennies will turn into dollars.”
8. Many people became successful simply because they did not give up, even with a total lack of encouragement.
9. When negotiating, first talk about your strengths, then highlight the other side’s weaknesses.
10. If a deal doesn’t feel right then it pays to be patient, another opportunity will come sooner or later.